1. The escape evacuation disabled chair is mainly used for high building's lift carrying patients and wounded person downstairs. It is made of track transmission structure to transfer patients.
2. Only need one person to operate this escape evacuation disabled chair.
3. It has four wheels and will be easy for moving on ground.
4. The escape evacuation disabled chair with two pieces of belts approves the patient's safety during transport process.
5. It is made of high-strength aluminum alloy materials. It characterized by its being light-weight, small-sized, easy-carried, use-safely and easy for sterilization and clean.
6. The size of castor: 150/75 mm.